AC burns for Namitha
Its not only the state of poor humans to burn for Namitha. Even her bedroon AC was in the same state. It could stand the heat no more and burned out yesterday at her residence!!
Namitha who stays in a rented house in chennai was in for a shock when she switched on her AC and was trying to sleep. Her room was completely covered with smoke as her AC burned out. Chennai365 sources add that, Namitha called out for help and her servants helped her to put down the fire.
Namitha is currently shooting for her movie IndiraVizha along with Srikanth. Namitha who is staying away from her parents called them up and reassured them of her safety.